We at NASTY WORLDWIDE are committed to providing high-quality products to our customers. To ensure your satisfaction, we offer a warranty that covers certain products against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty outlines the terms and conditions of our product exchange policy.
The warranty period for NASTY/NCIG items are different based on below. The start warranty date is from your purchase date. Please kept receipt.
1. NCIG Device : 1 Year
2. NCIG GO : 6 Months
3. NPOD (NP4 & NBC) : 3 Months
Note : Strictly no warranty for any disposable item.
Warranty period starts on the day product is purchased. Your purchase invoice (or delivery receipt) showing the date of purchase of the product is your proof of the purchase date. Please keep your receipt for warranty claim. Failure to do so, NASTY Worldwide has the right to reject the claim.
To obtain warranty service, contact Customer Service at WhatsApp +60162493440 or email at [email protected] to determine the problem and the most appropriate solutions for you.
You can also walk-in to our NCIG Store outlets listed here.
1. Nstore Shah Alam
2. Nstore Kelantan
3. Nstore Setapak
4. Nshop Subang
During the warranty period, there are 2 ways to obtain a replacement.
1. Offline (Store) Claim
– Customer walk in to the nearest store
– Staff will check defective item.
– Once checking has been done and the item confirmed damage, customer will fill in a form and get an item replacement from the store.
– Staff need to send the defective item and send it to HQ to get the replacement.
2. Online Claim
– Customer request for warranty claim by contacting customer service.
– Customer post the defect item to HQ and shipping costs are borne by customer
– Once parcel received at HQ, team will check and inform customer about the point system.
– Point will be reflected to NCIG.STORE account with the same value of defect item.
This limited warranty extends only to you and is not transferable or assignable to any subsequent purchaser. The warranty will only be applicable for the country where the product has been bought.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The following action and damages are excluded from warranty;
1. Damage cause by act of nature, such as fire, flood, earthquake or lightning
2. Damage cause by impact with other objects, dropping, falls, spilled liquid, or immersion in liquid
3. Damage cause by accident, improper care or negligence
4. Damage cause by any other abuse, misuse or mishandling